Find Media Products
Jesus Messiah media products
Willem de Vink created this Christian graphic novel book in 1993 drawing and telling the story of Jesus Christ, the man from Nazereth.
The media is published under the Creative Commons SA-BY agreement.
Any otherJesus Messiah edition may be given for free or sold locally, published locally and may be sold-out. Feel free to reprint from the pdf book from this website or request the original typesetting files.
From this website you can freely watch, share, download or print the digital PDF books or media based on the bible stories of the Jesus Messiah book (website is organized by continent, country and language and year of publication (if multiple versions)
Based on the Jesus Messiah book drawings and stories other books were created:
For publishing in your language: request the A4 size excel translation template.
b. Bible Sunday school lessons based on "Jesus Messiah",
c. Gospel of Mark: the gospel of Mark texts were illlustrated in a comic form with 363 bible pictures: 3 languages available: English (WEB) , Indonesian (AMD) (AYT) and Malay (AVB). This comic book is called "the Lion of Judah"
Other digital derivates were created from the graphics of the Jesus Messiah book:
1. Bloom books (you need to read them with the Bloom reader app)
2. Movie Film-Clips: The 19 stories were created with the graphics slides, combined with audio of the narrator and background sounds/music.
- Per language a 1 hour movie is on JMPBK YouTube channel. (it is a "slideshow" comic style with background music and story telling)
- Per language 1 page contains all the 1-3 minute film-clips. By downloading they can be shared by social media like WhatsApp.
The film-clips are available in a growing number of languages:
3. Jesus Messiah: Gospel of Mark Picture Set : With this Picture set and script file you can automatically insert and illustrate your Gospel of Mark app when using the SAB software. (363 gospel pictures). Watch an example of the gospel of Mark (KJV) with audio.
Download English app: other languages: